Thursday, December 1, 2011

Piano Day

the kids had piano today. we usually have a busier day on thursdays when there is piano. We had to run to the grocery store afterwards. the usual looks from unfamiiar faces wondering...who is this lady with all these kids and why arent they in school? no biggie. an older lady was pushing her cart and my oldest stopped what we was doing to offer a hand. she was grateful and was so suprised at the nice young man who helped her...that he was so polite! I was like oh yeah...its cuz we r homeschoolers! But I kept it to myself :) Then this afternoon J had his lego club meeting. Boys ranging from 5 to 13 were spread out over our large dining room table. The boy is a great leader and I am amazed at how all those ages work so well together, they all meshed into one legotastic body. Then it was chore time...the rooms were NASTY! all through it all there were some tuffles and a few harsh words....none too bad. I let them work it out amongst themselves. Now all are upstairs exited about tomorrows christmas parade downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment