Wednesday, May 26, 2010

buzy with life...

OMgosh!!We have been super busy doing something or other....you go to finally write something down to have proof of your existence and....well....I KNOW we have done things....

Oh well The garden has been GROWING!! I believe this is my new pet project. I really enjoy hanging out in the garden and the new backyard with the family. I find my way out there at least once a day. Super T has been reading gardening books from the lending library about how to grow flowers etc. we have planted some seedlings as well flower seeds we got from the dollar store ( yea dollar store!!) J had been focused on everything and nothing at the same time. He is currently ( and I mean this minute currently) trying desperately to finish His AWANAS book. I gave an ultimatum that he MUST finish his book before the end of the year (tonight) or we would not be able to go back again next year to the Jr. High AWANAS. He has to fulfill his end of the bargain. AWANAS isnt just about hanging out with your friends, you are supposed to be learning as well. Seems he did not feel obligated to work on his book this year. I am so hoping that he does finish because I REALLY do not want to have to live up to my end of the bargain and make him stay home :(

No comments:

Post a Comment