Wednesday, April 14, 2010

super crazy wednesday.

MAN haow much CAN you pack into a 15 hour day? lets all find out! Most of it was without even leaving the house so score double points for me!

so we started out the day first with a quiet walk before the insanity for me. (that is when the mob gets breakfast and does the kitchen chores supposedly:) then after I get back from the stroll we have music and devotions. Then the girls anyway did their math and Lang arts stuff and I went outside to work on the backyard. See the landscapers were SUPPOSED to come tomorrow to start on the yard I was VERY exited....too exited I guess because the inevitable calll came "sorry maam we are backed up cant come until next tuesday" waa waa whaaa. Oh well Guess I will probably have to clean up the backyard AGAIN next week.

Big M and Super T wandered out with the wonder twins as I was working out there. They helped pick up the craziness. Then We moved into the garage. Miraculously my oldest appeared as if out of a mist. (he was supposed to be upstirs doing some math) suddenly I see them ALL chasing bumble bees and captuing them in plastic tubs. They were trying to force pollination between the bees and various outdoor flowers that we have in the yard. so I ignored the fact that his math was undone. its not going anywhere but the bees are. Then he decided to get out all of his rocks from his ever increasing collection. spread them out on the driveway and started to classify and teach his 2 year old brother aqbout all the rocks he has. Izzy promtly dropped a fairly large one and turned it into 2 smaller ones! J was ok with it. He said thats how you see whats inside. so sweet.

Then we turned to the GARAGE! the bain of my existence. I think little gremlins come into it at night and move the books around and take out all the crayons and paper. Oh wait maybe its the kids? Oh well we got to work. WE had to move several shelves worth of books around to make room for yet MORE books ( thanks Poppie) Then I moved my giant and I mean GIANT file cabinet from one wall to another to make room for 2 more shelves:) This particular file cabinet has been laughing at me since we moved ( 8 months ago) I have all of the stuff IN the cabinet but not usably since everything is just shoved in there from the moving boxes.

then quick change and run over to teh dentist to get my teeth fixed. I called J becasue I forgot to put dinner in the crockpot. Instructions as follows. open bag of meatballs. dump 1/2 of bag in pot. add maranade. turn on! and voila!! we have din din! way to go J!!! add rice and a quick and tasty meal comes our way. ( thanks for the recipe patricia!)

Then it was a dash to the finish in the garage for one more hour and dinner and rush to awanas and babysitting for me. now its stime to put op my feets and relax! For tomorrow is another day!

No comments:

Post a Comment