Tuesday, April 27, 2010

landscaping and computers

My butt is numb. I have been sitting at the dining room table all day. I didn't plan on doing that. I sat down to answer some email. That was all. It is now 10:30 pm. Good news is...I answered the email! I have absolutely NO idea what the kids did today. Must have been unschooling:) There is a crafty mess in the garage...a PE mess in the backyard....a toy mess in the game room....and wii everywhere. no wonder it was so quiet! They were all occupied with stuff around the house. I got SO much stuff done! It was awesome, well except for the no lunch part and the numb butt. However the kids are happy and house is clean and I am peaceful. All is well. Oh yeah and there was math in there somewhere....I'm pretty sure they did it while I was at the DMV. But that's another story.

No comments:

Post a Comment